Attracting Young Talents to Imagine the Detectors of the Future
Why Should I Join?
- You’ll be challenged to think different with people who think different.
- You’ll spend two days working with open-minded, driven individuals from different study programs and cultural backgrounds trying to solve societal challenges.
- You’ll have a first of a kind opportunity to dive into the magic word of detectors and sensors. Assisted by world-class detector experts.
- You’ll get the chance to co-design the future.
- You’ll meet and work together with your peers from all over the Europe.
- Your ideas will be heard and exposed.
- You’ll get a letter of recommendation that will enrich your CV.
What is it about?
The #AttractYoung hackathon begins with inviting young people to share their view on the societal challenges that need to be addressed – or better – solved, by 2025. The selected challenges will then be worked on during the two-day hackathon on 19-20 April in Trieste, Italy. Teams will be encouraged to think about the solution within the detector and imaging technologies (in their broadest sense).
Counting on team synergies and constructive frictions we are inviting students, who are not necessarily yet familiar with detection and imaging technologies.
Are you 18-to-30 something? Open-minded, collaborative and driven to solve societal challenges? From any gender, cultural background, nationality or study program (from physics, engineering, medicine to design & arts and social sciences (e.g. economics, anthropology, psychology etc.)? Then you are the one we are looking for!
Submission deadline EXTENDED to 15 March 2018!